Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

It's official! I am going back to Utah for the holidays!!! I arrive on Christmas Eve and I leave on Jan 2nd.I am so excited to be able to come home and see my family and friends!
(and do a little shopping too!) I hope to be able to spend time with everyone!
See you all soon!!!

2 comments:

Wright Family said...

OK mark me on your calendar. Ask Stephanie what day she could do lunch or dinner or whatever works for her and her. I dont know my work schedule till thursday for the week after christmas. Does your mom still work at the riverside shed for Udot? I still haven't figured out how i can write her BAck...


So HI MOM Yeah this is the Ashley that ***STILL** drinks Dr. Pepper but i totally forgot about that sizzler story till you reminded me. But, I bet you forgot when i sleep at your house and Stephanie and Krista thought they would be FUNNY cus they couldn't wake me up and they poored water on MMMMEEEE. I remember that. Do you? Where you living at now days?

Wright Family said...

Sorry that was Really LONG>>