Sunday, February 22, 2009

Moose Rides!

Jason took me to the Air Force Base today, because the brand new BX opened this weekend. (It's like a little department store for Military) Anyway, they had this real (stuffed) moose that you could sit on to get a picture with! So obviously I had to! Gotta love the moose!
Silly I know! We had fun though! Jason even got pictures, but threatened me within inches of my life if I posted them! lol! Only in Alaska!

5 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Wow - I would think there would be some other forms of entertainment there - ya do what ya gotta do, i guess! Hope things are going well for you!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

This is so funny. This is so Alaskan.

Wright Family said...

Are you serious Jason put the wrong stuff. My sister did it when we were little. Yeah is a big mess but like my grandma said atleast our floor is clean.. HAHA

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

When and where is the cheerleading competition?

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Sorry, I didn't make it to your competition. How did it go?