Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas- A little early!

As most of you know, we had our ultrasound on Tuesday, and we wanted to tell everyone what we were having for Christmas. But rather than wait, I decided to just make Christmas early!

So just in case you haven't heard... It's a BOY!!!

We thought it was going to be a girl for sure, but it was a 50% chance. I am looking forward to this new addition, but now I am nervous, as I have never had boys around!!! I grew up with girls everywhere!!! Hopefully it won't be too crazy!

The ultrasound was neat. We have a mover and a shaker on our hands, as he wouldn't hold still very long! Every time we would get a good look at his face or hands he would kick, roll, or punch is way out of the picture! We did get to see him suckling, and the little fingers stretch out!

He weighs in at 9 1/2 ounces and all of the organs and bones look healthy! I couldn't be happier! That is what was most important to me!

I have thought of a ton of names but haven't settled on any yet. If anyone has an idea, let me know!!!

1 comments:

The Garza's said...

Yay! I am so happy your having a boy- you will love it! congrats!