I know that all of you parents or parents to be will understand my post, but I just had to laugh out loud tonight.
I had made beef stew in the crock pot for dinner today. I was craving homemade rolls (like rolls you get from the pie dump). So I dug out the cook books and started looking for a fast solution to help fix a craving that I knew wasn't going away! I made a huge batch and waited patently as they doubled in size. I rolled them out, and made a whole cookie sheet of rolls! I was so excited about the perfect rolls I had just made! I had another half of dough that still needed to be rolled out, so I decided to make some cinnamon rolls too! Not only am I getting the rolls I want, but now I am getting the dessert that I think I want too!!! Jason is just laughing at all the flour and dough all over the kitchen. So anyway everything comes out of the oven and smells delish! i can't wait to eat! It's like the anticipation leading up to Thanksgiving, I dig in! I get about 1/2 of the first roll down my throat and then decide, maybe that wasn't what I really wanted... I finished the other half, but Jason is going to be eating a few of those this week!!! :) the cinnamon rolls are still sitting on the counter, and I haven't really wanted to dig in for fear that I spent all that time and effort, for baby moose to decide that he doesn't really want that! The joys of being pregnant! Baby moose- Please let mommy eat what she thinks she wants! It will keep her happy!!!
2 years ago
1 comments:
I COMPLETELY understand! I have wasted more food in the last nine months than ever in my life! Just wait...In a couple months all you want are sweets..donuts, cinnamon rolls, etc. Nothing Better than being prego though...except maybe after the little one gets here :) (2 1/2 Weeks)
Post a Comment