Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So Here I am...

Well Thanks Nikki!!!
If it wasn't for you and I always playing phone tag, what else would we have???
This blogging is new to me, but I figured it was worth a shot! I can never get a hold of anyone, so I figured if I start a new blog, maybe I will be able to keep in touch a little bit more!
Anyway, the latest and greatest is just that... Great!
I am enjoying the few last days of fall in Alaska before the snow starts flying! It's on the way... It was 21 degrees this morning!
Jason and I have been busy with the last little bit of yard work and cutting fire wood for this winter! The fireplace definitely helps with the cost heating! Fuel oil is really expensive! Besides, sitting next to the fire place is sooooo cozy!!! Only a few more weeks and then snow will be on the ground for good.
I have been busy as coach with the cheerleaders for the North Pole high school football season. North Pole Patriots are 7-0! State finals here we come!!! The girls are so excited! It's been a great year for them! I am enjoying my time, but I remember why I am glad I'm not in high school anymore!
Jason has been busy with a lot of projects too! See my new bed??? He built it just for me!

Yep! I am spoiled! I love it! He is wonderful!!! I think I will keep him around for a while! :)Anyway, I will update a little more later!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! Holy CRAP, Phone tag is rediculous. Thank you so much for my AWESOME birthday present! It was so fun to get a package in the mail! I miss you tons! The blog looks great! I just noticed that there are no pictures of you and I on there. Guess we better change that next time I see you!

InkyCheerMom said...

Hey Way to go! Now we'll know what you two have been up to...well at least as much as your willing to tell the world! Your Blog looks great... keep us informed - and once again tell Jason nice work on the new bed! Take care! Love ya Mom