I am so glad it is finally Friday! I need a weekend!
This week I was overwhelmed at work... These new titles of Human Resources and Office Manager are adding to the piles I already have. Alkan is trying to land a huge contract with the military! They came in to do evaluations all week and finally awarded the contract!!! Ya-Hoo!!! Now the real fun begins!
So after a really long week, cheerleading is next in line! Tonight is our final regular season game. We are undefeated and tonight should be a easy win as well. Then we start the playoff season! Hopefully the snow will stay away just a little bit longer!
Here is a picture of the girls last weekend at homecoming!
See that cool balloon arch? I am now a pro at those! just a little fishing line and lots of hot air! Haha!
Anyway, the weekend is almost here. I am going to start on the Halloween decor and see how much we can accomplish. Don't worry I will post pictures once it starts to become scary!!!
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
1 comments:
Tell your girls congratulations on a fantastic season. There Utah Cheer camp leaders...are trying to cheer on a loosing team. We are now 0-6. Someone said last week "lucky we have cheerleaders to watch". Tell your girls to enjoy going to finals and have lots of fun!
Post a Comment