Monday, January 12, 2009

Boring Update!

So I really don't have anything new to update! We are so boring! We have just been hibernating and trying to stay warm. It's still been -40 below or colder for the last few weeks now... No end in sight! We are surviving but it has taken a toll on our house... With cold weather comes freezing water pipes. Friday evening Jason was in the shower with shampoo in hair when the water just stopped. (I giggled as he rinsed in the sink with bottled water!) We had the garage door open 10 seconds too long, and froze the main well supply. It took 3 hours to thaw. It is unreal how fast it happens. It was only open long enough for Jason to pull his truck in and walk back out. That is the joy of home ownership. I still love my house!
Other than that, cheer is going good. We have a game tomorrow, so maybe if I remember to take some pictures I will update.
As for the rest of my life, I haven't seen anyone since I got home! I have been lazy! Work is work. That is all I have to say about that!
Hope everyone else is doing well!

2 comments:

Wright Family said...

Your not boring i would totally not do anything if it was so cold.... I cant believe how cold it is. YOu should add the Weather thing like i have to my page then it would show people what the temp. is at your house. I think its kinda cool. Joni has it for WY.

Steph Cef said...

Your blog is so cute. I love the new background. I can't even imagine living in weather that cold. I was thinking it was cold here until I read your post. Have fun and try to stay warm!