Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Trip to Utah!

So here are just a few pictures of what I did while I was in Utah! I had a really great time! There are tons more pictures but I haven't went thru all of them yet! I will post more later!!!

Me and my cute little sis! I am so glad I got to see her!!! She is growing up so fast!
I fly!!! I got to sky dive without jumping out of the plane!!! It was soooo much fun! If you are looking for something fun to try, go do this! IT WAS THE BEST!!!! Where the old Ogden Mall used to be! They had I fly, Rock Climbing, Arcades, Bowling, Miniature golf, Swimming, etc...

Cjani and I getting ready for I fly! We were both so excited we couldn't stand it! Thanks again to the Walker family for dragging us along!!! We had a ton of fun!!!

Dinner at Sizzler with 2 of my best friends, Steph and Ash! I miss them both sooo much!!! Look how cute we are! Not a single thing has changed!!! We picked up right where we left off! The only thing that changed, it now we live farther away!!!

Cjani and her boyfriend Klyer on Christmas! He gave her an Oakley Ski coat! I was sooooo Jealous!!! She got him a few nice things too! They were good entertainment while I was there!
I also did the following:
  • Shopped at every possible store from Tremonton to Salt Lake! bought a TON of clothes and shoes! Lucky Jason! I got off the plane and he got a huge fashion show!
  • Ate at really good restaurants! Olive Garden, Chic-Fill-a, TGI Friday's, just to name a few! I miss the good food!
  • Went to the Ballet! My mom and I went to see the Nutcracker. It was a great night and nice to keep up on a tradition that we used to have!
  • Got to see a lot of my family and friends. I had a fun filled day shopping with Nikki! It was so nice to get to spend some time with her! She is one of my best friends!
  • I got to see the Walker family ( they have adopted us as their kids!) They took us to the I-fly and spent the whole day with us at the fun center! It was so nice and kind of them to take us along for the day!
  • Got to see Steph and Ash for dinner! We had a great time as well! I am so happy that we reconnected! I miss them both so much!
  • Had time with my Aunt Brenda, mom, sis/Klyer! They were all good entertainment while I was there!
  • Just relaxed and enjoyed the warmer weather! it was about 30 degrees while I was there.
  • It's 49 below zero at my house right now!!! So here I am in my sweats and a blanket in front of the fireplace!!!

Thanks again to everyone! I had a good trip and really enjoyed my time with you! I hope everyone will have a great New Year! Happy 2009!!!









5 comments:

Steph Cef said...

I'm glad you made it home safe. It was so much fun to get together. Thanks for making the time. It was so fun to pick up where we left off years ago. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to come down for the holidays. It meant more to me than you'll ever know to have both of you girls together for Christmas. There's no doubt, you kept us busy while you were here. We had lots of fun, lots of shopping and little sleep. But I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. So glad you had a safe trip. Wish you weren't so far away, but it just makes these times that much more valuable. We love you and miss you always!

Wright Family said...

Im so glad you got home but I dont know how you can stand 49 below yesterday at my dads house it was 14 below and i was totally thinking of you. But, Im glad again (not that i havent told you enough) that you found me and That we all were able to get together. I would really love to come up there sometime before you move if you ever plan on it. Thanks again For being a friend. Ask Trever I haven't stopped talking about you and Steph. Love you both. YOU TOO MOM!!

Wright Family said...

Im glad you made it home. I hate running around crazy in normal weather. I would hate to do it in your weather.. HAHA

No its ok that you said i have a cute belly... When you going to have one? You said you wanted to right? I love it.

Keep in touch. HOw do i write on your moms page

Wright Family said...

Sounds Fun.. Let me know if start trying. I wish the best of luck.