We are on the final countdown! I can't believe how fast these last 9 months have flown by!!! I am really looking forward to meeting our little guy soon! His nursery is finally complete! There are still a few little things I am trying to find places for, but I really like just sitting in there, wondering what it's going to be like to have a baby around. Here is a preview! Big THANKS to my mom for making all the bedding!!! She is amazing!
We have had some amazing baby showers- Big THANKS for everyone spoiling us!!! We got some great gifts, and thankfully some much needed items that I didn't even think I would need! I have loved playing with all the little toys, and it's been fun washing a little load of tiny socks and smelling those brand new tiny diapers! I am sure they won't smell so good in a few more weeks!
Jason bought him his first 4 wheeler- It's a little big, but I guess he'll grow into it. Daddy's getting excited I think... I am excited to see Jason with this baby!
Other things that have been going on...
Cheerleading is officially over for the season. The girls did great this year! They were State Champions in our Stunt routine and they took 2nd in their 5 man stunt groups! I couldn't have been more proud of them! They really worked hard, and pulled it all together!
Work is going good. I am ready to be done though! The weather has been in the 60's here, and all I want to do is be outside doing anything! I can't wait to put this little munchin in the stroller and just go for a walk every night! I love summer in Alaska! Hopefully it's another beautiful season full of camping, fishing, and just enjoying the new addition!
2 comments:
Oh the bedroom is so cute!! Im so excited for you...
I can't believe how many cute moose things you found! Its so exciting to think your baby will be here so soon.
Post a Comment