Thursday, May 13, 2010

38 + weeks

BE WARNED!!!!!!! This Rant is from a pregnant lady on her last straw!!!

First and foremost, I have loved being pregnant! I will love this baby unconditionally, and I cannot wait to have him in my arms! I love feeling the baby move, wondering what he will be like, who he will look like, what his personality will be like. All of those things have been on my mind for months now. I have felt good, and I really haven't had a hard pregnancy.
I really have no reason to complain...
BUT.... I am so ready for this little guy to make his appearance! I am done with peeing 100 times a night, I am done with the nasty heartburn that I have had for almost 10 months, I am done with the HUGE (and I mean HUGE!) swollen ankles, I am done with his little feet pushing so hard against my ribs I feel like they are going to break, I am done having little contractions and wondering "is this it?"... I am just done! I have been told a hundred times "he's the one in control and he will come when he is ready" But I am ready to hold him, love him, and become a mommy now! I am sure there will be a time when I'll miss this feeling, but I am so close and the anticipation on just waiting for his arrival is crazy! Anyway, I just wanted to vent... I want to hold my little guy and kiss on his little forehead! Come on Moose! Mommy and Daddy really want to meet you!!!

0 comments: