Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Little World Traveler

Zach has been more places than I think most 6 week old infants should go... He was born May 26th, and a week later we went to Valdez, Alaska camping and fishing. Then we went to Anchorage, Alaska a week after that to buy Jason the best Birthday/Father's Day present ever! (more on that later) Then 2 weeks later we left Alaska and headed to Utah. He flew thru Denver, Colorado, landed in Utah, and then we headed for the border and went to Idaho 2 different times! How many kids can say they have been in 4 different states by this age???

He was a great traveler! He slept most the way to Utah and really didn't make a peep! Once we got to Utah was a different story. Zach is a polar bear... He doesn't handle hot weather too well! He would look so lethargic and just so sick on the days he was out in the heat... I felt terrible for the little guy! but we went to the cabin in Cub River and got a little tiny swimming pool and it all seemed to help tons!!! He did great as long as he was 70 degrees or cooler!

We had a great time visiting all the family and friends, and Zach has met just about everyone! I miss everyone back home, but it sure was nice to get back to North Pole! Daddy missed us a little too!!!

1 comments:

Steph Cef said...

I love that he is a world traveler! That just means that I got to see that precious little boy! Thanks for the e-mail! Talk soon.