Zach is 3 months old now! I can't believe how fast time flies! He is one little busy body! He loves daddy and can't wait for the 4 wheeler rides that Jason takes him on. he falls asleep almost every time! He is smiling constantly now, and he is pretty stingy with the giggles... They happen every once in a while for the most random reasons, but they are few are far between... He is able to roll from his belly to his back, and almost back to belly but he gets hung up on that arm getting pinned underneath him.
I have had the opportunity to be a stay at home mom for the last 3 weeks, and I have loved every minute. The company I worked for did a layoff of all employee's as they are trying to decide if they should close up shop. It was unfortunate, but almost a blessing in disguise. I have had so much fun being with him and just watching him grow everyday. For now I am still looking for another job, but I am taking my time too!
OK- some new pictures- no particular order...
Zach was helping make homemade raspberry jam, and well I guess he wasn't that interested in it! He was so sound asleep, I had to move him though, who can sleep like that?!?!
Jason had Zach sitting in his jeep, and somehow he spooked Zach and this is the face I caught! So sad, yet so cute!
My big boy always sleeps with the arms up! This one just happened to land across his cute little face!
Zach and daddy! I love those cute little sunglasses!
Zachary is quite the little lucky charm... Jason had Zach on the front, a fishing pole in one hand and a drink in the other... he caught more fish that way!
We have loved this summer!!! Lots of warm days, and that means lots of time outside! Jason would load Zach up and take him for walks in the wagon, and Zach just seemed to love it. I made him stuff him in his boppy pillow though because I didn't want his little head bobbling around.

Zachary's Great Grandparents, his Grandma, and his Aunt and mom. I love generation pictures!!! Great Grandpa was pretty proud of little Zach too. He wanted to hold him 24/7! I love it!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment