Monday, April 9, 2012

January and February Fun!

So after New Years, we sent Grandma back to Utah, and we started to hibernate! But only for a few days! I got a phone call from the high school that their cheerleading coach had quit mid season and wanted to see if I was ready to come back?!?! I couldn't turn them down, and had to jump in head first!
So I went back to coaching. We had a mini cheerleading camp fundraiser a few weeks after my return. It went fantastic!!! Lots of little girls attended and it was a huge success!



Since Jason has been busy with work he has been traveling for training and such... For the whole month of February Jason was in Oklahoma while Zach and I held down the homestead!  We had a super bowl party and snacked our little hearts out!
 
  While Jason was gone it was extremely cold and we also got dumped on with snow!!! I do NOT really care for the cold, but at least I had a snugly little boy! Zach was also my little helper when it came time to plow out the driveway! We would go for 5 minutes, then in to get warm. I waited til it warmed up to -25 before we started plowing!






Why Jason was gone Zach got RSV again. They didn't have to hospitalize him, but he was one sick little boy. We decided that it was time to move him into a big boy bed instead of a crib and he did pretty good! There were a few nights that he slept kind of screwy though! And one day where he was a little over tired! His Daycare provider sent me the last picture. Sometimes toddler life is just rough! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

 

0 comments: