Monday, April 9, 2012

March Madness



So Jason was gone the whole month of February and Zach was one happy boy when daddy returned!!! They wore each other out!!! Wrestling is a huge thing right now at my house and Zach is a pro! As seen below holding dad down for the count!


March was a great month for the northern lights this year! We had many nights of beautiful lights! I took these at about 11pm one night and the whole sky was glowing! 






I was busy with Cheerleading this month! Our state competition was the middle of March and I was really stressing since I had only been working with the team for about 6 weeks. We had to travel to Anchorage and had a fantastic trip!!! The girls got a 2nd place for the stunt division and a 3rd place for the team division! I was so happy and proud of them! And of course it sealed my fate of being coach again this year. I didn't even get a choice! I was told I would be head coach for next year! That's a good thing though(i think)!!!



0 comments: