I know I'm behind on the latest and greatest movies. I seem to always fall asleep during them! But last night I think I watched the best movie I have seen in a really long time!
I watched PS. I Love You
If you haven't seen it go rent it!
Let me clarify... You need a WHOLE box of Kleenex and it is definatly a chic flic!
So anyway,I got home from work and didn't feel like doing anything so I put it in and got comfy. I cried before they even started the opening credits! (although in my defence there are sences before the credits!) I sobbed thru the whole movie. It was so neat though. How everything was set up, and layed out. What an amaizing story line. I am sure you all think I am crazy, but I just can't get over how much I enjoyed it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment