I Love Him and the Hot Wheels too!!!
Jason spent the evening with me last night and I had a blast!!! He is usually on swing shift (4-12:00) so I never get to see him except for on the weekends. Anyway, it was really nice to have him home for an evening! We made dinner together, and then curled up on the couch, in front of the fire place, and watched a movie. 88 minutes (I think that is what it's called) Anyway it was pretty good. It was a suspense movie with Al Pacino in it.
Then I fell asleep on the couch and he let me sleep for a little while, until it was time for a HOT WHEELS run! We went to Fred Myers and they said the boat that supply comes up on had broken down... Alaska gets a lot of supply from boats and barges, you would think we were far away or something! :o) Then we went to Waly-mart, nothing there either except our other competition! (They didn't get anything either! HA!)
For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, let me update you!
Jason is an avid Hot Wheels collector... Yep, the little toy cars that little boys play with! He has over 500 cars hanging in his office. Anyway, its a cheap and fun hobby! There are special ones called Treasure Hunts and they are hard to find(obviously). You would be surprised how many adults LOVE hot wheels! All the collectors want them!!! Even though we live in a small little town there are a LOT of collectors, so it is a race to see who can get to the stock first!!! Usually he goes after work while they are bringing stock onto the floor and goes thru the boxes right there. You learn to make friends with the stock boys so they will hold a box for you and not let any other collectors open it. Anyway, it's kind of fun! If you see one with a green stripe down the side that says Treasure hunt pick it up! WE NEED THEM!!! It looks like this... They can have different cars in them but the package will have the green stripe! Keep your eyes out!!!

I know... We have fun doing it together though!!! :o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment