Thursday, October 16, 2008

More like me!

Ever wonder how some people make it through this world??? Like the ones that think they know everything, and act like they own everything, and the ones that say the same thing over and over, but with different words... It's like they can BS there way through every aspect of life...
Yep, I have been dealing with two of "those" at work all week... So now I have a bad attitude about "those" kind. It will get better though, tomorrow is Friday...
Everything is going well up here in the snow. It keeps getting colder. This morning when I left for work is was -1 Degrees. It's suppose to get up to about 20 today, but so far, I am still freezing!
Maybe that is why I am a little edgy... I have "those" people telling me they can predict the forecast for the next 6 months (we all can. Its cold) and they also can save the world from their little desks!!! Get a reality check and realize the whole world doesn't revolve around you! Okay, I'm done... As Jason would say "The world would be a better place, if there were just more people like me!"
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!! Loves!!! ;o)

1 comments:

stacey said...

KrIsTa you make me laugh! I can see you cute face all annoyed saying "those" people! I also work with a few people like that, and i swear they act like that to try and make my life hell while i'm there! So i hear ya....Dumb people haha! seriously -1 oh i am so miserable here in utah in the snow i can't even imagine what its like in alaska that would be my own personal hell if i lived there haha! Hope you day is better today IT'S FRIDAY YAY!!