Monday, November 17, 2008

A Day in Jason's World!

I wish I could go to work with Jason more often! These are the jets that Jason gets to play with every day! I know some of you don't ever get the chance to see these beautiful things fly, so I thought a few pictures would be nice! I am so proud of my husband and his commitment to serve our country! I am so blessed to be an American!










The mountain in the background is Mt. McKinley! That mountain is big enough to create it's own weather systems!
Some people ask what it's like to be a military wife, and my answer is always the same. Great, scary, and difficult. Our thoughts and prayers are with each and every solider serving our country!



3 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Hey girl - thanks for leaving some love on my blog! It's good to hear from you! Holy freaking crap - you're in ALASKA??! Yeah - we definitely need to keep in touch!

Wright Family said...

Hey girl.. Thanks for the comments. I really wanted another girl. But Im doing better about it now. So it will be fine. My little guy just had a lot of health problems so I think in my mind i didn't want a boy in fear that he would have had the same problems. Because my girl was healthy. But my kids keep telling me we were having twins a boy and girl. When i went to the doctor and he said there is the baby. I asked to make sure just one cus of our kids and he said your kids were right there was its a disappering twin. (which my doc said it genenticly cant make it) my sons problems are genentic so I think i have a girl in heaven waiting for me already. That would have had the problems if it was her. So its ok.

So wow this is long but you might be coming home for christmas? When? I would love to do lunch or something

InkyCheerMom said...

You might be coming home for Christmas?????? How come I'm the last to hear about this????? We'd love it... the door is always open and I'm on my way to the airport! Let's don't tell your sister....

I know... the key word in there was MIGHT....