Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! I love you bug!!!
Sunday was our 2nd anniversary! I am so lucky to be married to a such wonderful man! I love spending every minute with him! I am so thankful every day for Jason!
My husband is pretty thoughtful too! He got me a "cotton" spa robe and it was personalized! It says "pumpkin" on one sleeve and "love you" on the other! I really love it!
My gift on the other hand... Well.... I suck at picking out presents!!! It's the thought that counts right??? Let's just leave it at that!!! (wrong present, wrong idea, and it got returned!)
I did buy him an electric razor though! (that was the right present!) boys
like useful gifts!
Thank you sweetheart for another wonderful year, and many more to come! Too bad your stuck with me!!!

1 comments:

stacey said...

hey i forgot we got married on the same day! Sunday was our 2nd anniversary too!! YAY i'm glad we both love being married...life is so much better with a great lover and friend to share it with!! Oh ps about pregnancy stuff, it took us just over a yr to get this little miracle glad it Finally happened but i will warn you the first 3 months are HELL i puked so much i thought i was going to die!! actually i should say i felt like i wanted to die my morning sickness was actually all morning all afternoon and all night long!! it was horrible but if that happens to you there is meds they can give you that help a little! But i'm starting to grow out of my sick stage and just getting really excited and anxious to have my bump to start showing! After i heard the heart beat and got the ultra sound i honestly was so happy i can't even explain it! i was thinking this was all totally worth it and i could do this again! so even if you suffer at first it is definately worth it!!