We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and let everyone know how thankful we are to have wonderful family and friends all over the world. Enjoy, eat well, and the relax!
2 years ago
We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and let everyone know how thankful we are to have wonderful family and friends all over the world. Enjoy, eat well, and the relax!
Posted by Jason, Krista, and Zachary at 9:57 AM
5 comments:
Oh my gosh Girl... Im glad you found me. Put your email on here and i will tell steph to add you so you can talk to her too. Thats cool you teach Cheerleading do you love it. So do you ever come home to visit? So is he stationed up there? Do you still talk to you mom and sister? I know you were having alot of problems after high school. I hope it has all worked out.
KRISTA!!! I was so excited when Ash told me you had a blog. You look so good and happy. I invited you to my blog let me know if it works. If you do come down for Christmas we will have to get together.
My e-mail is stephcefalo@yahoo.com
I can't wait to here what you have been up too! You have no idea how excited I was to get in touch with you. When I get more than a few minutes to myself I will write you, like you said a little comment box doesn't work!! Talk soon :)
Hey so How can i leave a comment for your mom?? I would love to but i dont see where.. HHHHEEEELLLLP thanks girl So when you coming home i REALLY would love to see you.
HAHA Krista... Can you tell Me and STEPH are so HAPPY TO see you on here and cant wait to see you... Im so EXCITED
Post a Comment