Today we had our first appointment. Of course with the military it was nothing like I expected. Not a bad experience, just not as expected. Jason and I had both taken off work and were so excited to finally see and hear that I wasn't just crazy! They reviewed my blood work, said all looked great. Checked me over, did my medical history and then and gave us the due date. Our official due date is May 6th 2010. I was close! (I said May 2nd) Jason was thrilled that we are farther along then he thought. (means we can still go fishing next summer and I just might make Cjani's graduation!) But they didn't have me scheduled to hear the heart beat or ultrasound... A little disappointing. So they rescheduled us for tomorrow morning. Jason will get to hear the little monkey already growing like crazy, and not just my stomach saying eat more!
May 6th here we come!
2 years ago
2 comments:
Be ready for the coolest thing you have ever seen and heard! It will definately make you cry! I bawled like a little baby! It is so amazing!
This is so exciting. Congrats!
Post a Comment