This morning was very interesting!!! As stated in my last post we were rescheduled for this morning to get measurements, and hear heart beats. We got a lot more than that!!!
We got to hear the heart beat first and Jason just grinned! It was so cool to hear that little locomotive going so fast inside! the doctor measured it out to about 180 beats per min. It was just neat to hear that!
Then with all the confusion on my due date (I was very irregular) they decided to do a quick ultrasound! This is a huge deal for us, because the military doesn't schedule more than one (or maybe 2 if your lucky) ultrasounds. So for them to want to do one today just made me smile!!! It was so neat! The very first thing we could see were these little legs just kicking away! It was so cool to see them move and stretch out! then we got to see the full body shot, head shot, and even a backside shot! We could see the little heart beat and we got some amazing time with our little one! It was so cool to have a military doctor spend that much time with us and let us just look and giggle about how cute it is! Anyone who is military understands what I am talking about. She even printed 3 different pictures for us and about 3 more for my records. With the ultra sound the doctor was able to narrow down my due date a little. We measured out at 9 weeks 1 day so we are due May 26th now! Not as far along as we thought! I am okay with that!
We checked to make sure there was only one- Yep- just one! Whew!!!
So Jason took the really good picture for his office (he is excited too!) so I will have to steal it to scan it, the other two are kind of hard to see what your looking at. Another 5 weeks and then we will go back and see where we are!
May 26th here we come! hehehe!
2 years ago
1 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! I seen your cute little mom at ashley's craft fair, and she told me it took you guys a while- and for that I am so sorry, but Yay!! It will be here before you know it. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment