Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finally!!!

Big news at the Major house!
Jason and I are officially expecting our first baby! I am almost thru my first trimester and feeling fantastic! I haven't had any sickness, and other than being tired and always running to the bathroom, I have felt great!
If I have my dates all figured out, we should be due around the first of May. I will know better on Monday though, as that is my next appointment. Jason and I are thrilled about the baby, and just hoping for a healthy, happy child. We will keep you updated as we find things out! (I promise to do better!)

YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I AM SOOOOOO happy for you and Jason! I can't wait to be holding the lil' cutie pie!

Huge Hugs,
Girlie ;0)

Michelle G.

Steph Cef said...

That is such exciting news. I am so happy for the two of you!! Thats nice that you haven't been sick. I hope all continues to go well. Love ya!

The Botts said...

I am so excited for you!! Congrats!!! You can be prego with all the rest of us back here in Utah :) Keep us posted!! And enjoy the time.....life will be different after the baby is here, but ah so fun!! Keep running to the potty, that doesn't change.....it only gets worse near the end ;)

Nikki said...

I am so happy for you! The potty trips kind of slow down for the second trimester...but mine are definately on the rise again...gotta go! :) Love Ya!!!!!!